Guelph Predators Ringette Iron On Patch- Wording onlyRegular price $6.00
An iron on or sew on patch with a combo of felt and detailed embroidery to make it really pop! You can put on a backpack or a sweater or zip up... get creative! Follow these instructions for perfect application. Have fun with it!
Do not use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls or leathers. They could melt!
Here’s how you do it!
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered.
- Set iron to highest temperature setting for five minutes. No steam. It's helpful to remove all the water in the iron before turning it on to prevent steam.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment/fabric, embroidery facing up.
- Place light cloth over patch and press iron somewhat firmly ( Remember: don't crush the puffiness of the word Oshawa) down for 30-45 seconds with constant pressure. No need to move the iron around. Keep it steady.
- Let cool for one minute. Turn the garment inside out. Iron the back side of the patch in the same manner as step 5.
- Let it cool and turn right side out. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
Enjoy your new patch! For a more permanent solution, consider using a sewing machine to sew the edges of the patch.
ALL ORDERS OVER $200 SHIP FREE!
EXPECT DELAYS!! We cannot guarantee when your order will ship. Covid has created some major delays. We do not ship Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Your order will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited or by your chosen preferred method at checkout. If you have a special request please leave a note on your order or contact teamwork@Hometownrivalry.com
* Please Note: Stock issues can occur and delay your item. If your item is needed by a certain date, please indicate that in the notes section of the order.
* Items are non returnable and non refundable.
PICK UP :
If you would like to pick up your order at our pick up bin location in Port Perry, ON, you may select that option in checkout . If you select this option you will not be charged for shipping. Your order will be ready for pickup when you receive a confirmation pickup email. We cannot guarantee or advise when your order will be ready. Stock issues are a concern and cause delays. Please wait for your pickup confirmation email.
*Oshawa Pick Up is no longer available for new orders placed on or after December 9th 2021. We have discontinued this service.
**NO RETURN NO EXCHANGE**
Quality, care, and customer satisfaction are at the core of HOMETOWN RIVALRY. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please reach out so we can remedy that as quickly and smoothly as possible. We're on your team.
Due to the custom nature of the items we make, we do not accept returns or exchanges. We make each item specifically for your order. Please use the size chart. We do not accept returns for items that do not fit. Have a flawed item? Please email us with photos within 7 days and we will replace the item.